Monday, March 7, 2011

Stephan McGowan








Stephan McGowan

The only info he has of himself is below:

"Born and raised on Lulu island, I have been drawing and painting for as long as I could hold a pencil. I moved to Ontario to follow my passion for art and expression at Sheridan for a 4 year bachelor degree and have set up shop here since. Starting as a small hobby at a local convention, I now enjoy traveling the world to galleries, coonventions and trade shows with my work during the fall and summer months, spending my winters and springs freelancing for various clients.

I am an animator through training and an illustrator by hobby turned professional. I love dabbling in all kinds of mediums, themes and techniques, from children's artwork in watercolour to high rendered scifi realism in photoshop. I have both professional training and years of personal experience in a wide variety of both animation and illustration programs. "

I assume most of his income is from private commissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment